Flute Care Kit
Flute Care Kit
Included in each flute care kit are the following items:
A cleaning swab to be used with your cleaning rod
A double ended brush to use for gentle dusting in hard to reach key areas
A silver polishing cloth
A thumb port
A pencil and practice record
Care Kits will be delivered to your student within 8 days* of your purchase.
*Exclusions Apply. Students attending Farms Intermediate in Hartland will receive purchases within 15 days.
All prices include appropriate State sales tax.
Use and Instruction for Flute Care Kit
Cleaning Swab - The flute cleaning swab is intended to be used with a flute cleaning rod
- Pull the cleaning cloth through the eye of your cleaning rod
- Gently push through the middle joint, and the foot joint (Clean these joints separately)
Double Ended Brush - This double ended brush is intended to clean hard to reach areas of your flute --- moving hinge joints where key rods are fitted to posts
- Use the bristle end to gently free dust and dirt in the confined keyword areas
- Use the brush to clean the freed dust and dirt
Silver Polishing Cloth - The polishing cloth is for removing tarnish from your flute
- Gently wipe tarnished areas of your flute clean
- The cloth will begin to appear dirty with black on it, this is normal, do not wash the cloth
Thumb Port - The flute thumb port is intended to help distribute balance while holding
- Snap the Thumbport onto the flute at around the F key where you would normally rest your thumb